At Ramki, we know everything there is to know when it comes to Boilers & Central Heating. In fact we have over 40 years experience in fitting systems in homes and businesses. Throughout the years we have gained a valuable understanding of what’s important to you. Our friendly team listen to, understand and respond to you, providing value for money, straightforward and worry-free solutions.
Boiler, Hot Water and Central Heating Systems
Things are heating up
We take time to understand you and your needs, meaning we can give you the best recommendation suitable for the building and more importantly the people who live within it. We know as an industry there are worries about over valuation and sloppy workmanship. Not at Ramki, our loyalty and skills are reflected every step of the way.
Why Choose Ramki?
10 Year Warranty*
Every new Vaillant boiler has an optional 10 year manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty.
2 Year workmanship Warranty
Our team are on hand to deal with any problems that crop up within the first 24 months of your installation.
With over 40 years in the business our Gas Safe qualified engineers are experts in their field. Our team of engineers are Ramki trained so you can rest assured you’re in good hands.
Clean and Tidy
The engineers will always respect your home and clean after the works are completed.
The combi is an economical option, they only heat the water you use making it the UK’s most popular type of boiler.
- Never wait for a bath. Unlimited hot water whenever you need it, heated straight from the mains.
- Great for smaller houses or flats. No cold water tank or hot water cylinder means you save valuable space.
- Less boiler parts than a Conventional system usually means a swift install.
What to consider
- Using more than one tap at a time can reduce the flow of hot water depending on your system’s water pressure.
- Water might take a little longer heat up.
Also known as the regular or heat-only boilers. They send hot water to your radiators and a hot water cylinder.
- Water is on hand to service many taps without a drop in pressure.
- An electrical immersion heater can be fitted to the hot water cylinder during installation, which means you have a back-up should your boiler break down.
- Great if you’re lucky to have a larger home with multiple bathrooms.
What to consider
- Space is required for a hot water cylinder and cold water tank – usually put in the loft.
- Water needs heating ahead of time. You can programme your boiler to heat the water in the cylinder, so you have hot water when you need it.
- There’s only as much hot water as the cylinder can hold. If it runs out you’ll need to wait for it to heat up again.
Combination (Combi)/Conventional System
Whichever boiler you decide is best for you, you can be confident that our 40 years of experience installing both combi and conventional boilers means we always have experienced engineers on hand to install your preferred choice in three easy steps.
Your New Boiler in 3 Simple Steps
Book an Appointment
Choose a time and date that suits you. Our expert heating adviser will visit your home, talk you through your options and give you a fixed price quote.
We Carry out the Installation
We will arrive on your chosen date, install your new boiler and leave the place spotless before arranging for the collection of your old boiler. After install our engineer will also show you how to use your boiler and controls.
A Customer for life
Our workmanship (2 years) and boiler warranty (up to 8 years) ensures we continue to look after you long after we’ve swept up and polished off our brew.