- A startling report revealed that every single area of London exceeds the guidelines for a dangerous type of air pollution, in the form of tiny particles that can settle in your lungs.
- The findings, described as “sickening” by London’s mayor, Sadiq Khan, have serious health implications, not just for you but for your children.
How fresh is the Air you breathe?
Living in The Big Smoke
- Short and long-term exposure to these particulates increases the likelihood of respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.
- In fact health experts say that young people exposed to these toxic pollutants are more likely to grow up with reduced lung function and develop asthma.
- No, we aren’t trying to scare you! But, there are steps you can take to protect the wellbeing of your family.
- Explore our options and start breathing easy.